In a statement today, the country's new healthcare player said the acquisition is a strong fit with its strategy to transform healthcare delivery and to achieve the most favourable outcomes for patients' health.
Founder and group managing director Datuk Amir Firdaus Abdullah said the hospital would be rebranded as Aurelius Hospital Nilai.
“It will continue to serve the communities in Negeri Sembilan, Selangor and Melaka, and shall be fully transformed for oncology care, cardiology, women and children's care, orthopaedics and all other clinical specialities of a tertiary hospital for patients at every stage of their life.
“There are plans to rapidly expand the hospital with an additional in-patient medical block to provide patients and caregivers with exceptional care and support," he said.
In May 2021, Navis Capital Partners completed a majority investment into Aurelius Healthcare and is committed to grow the organisation with the aim of having five to 10 hospitals rapidly operating within the platform.
Edwin Fua, Partner at Navis Capital, said Aurelius and Navis have a common vision on how private healthcare could better serve the communities in the region.
“Through world-class healthcare management practice, engagement with various stakeholders around common goals, integrated care and investments into medical technology, we will make healthcare more accessible for our communities," he added.
- Childcare centre panic as 17 kids are tested for coronavirus after visiting an aged-care home where a woman died - as an eight-month-old BABY boy is diagnosed with the killer virus
- Report: James Biden Secured $500,000 Loan from Healthcare Firm Under Federal Investigation
- ‘They Keep Telling Me I’m Crazy’: A Navy SEAL’s Desperate Search for Answers About His Own Brain Injury & His Family’s Cause Now
- Lord Hall says BBC could scale back services while Twitter orders all staff to work from home as coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everyday life
- Today show quarantines 20 staff including stars Belinda Russell and David Campbell - as Channel Nine is forced to buy new furniture after Tom Hanks' wife Rita Wilson brought coronavirus into the studio
- Australia records its FIFTH coronavirus death as woman, 77, dies after flying into Sydney - as Scott Morrison announces crackdown on overseas arrivals and supermarkets bring in new buying rules
- Coronavirus is coming EVERYWHERE says Tony Fauci as he warns the event calls for 'all hands on deck' and says people need to prepare NOW but stops short of backing closing schools - for now
- Care for 13,000 Britons at risk as provider seeks rescue plan
- Coronavirus around the world: Italy locks down 16 million people after death toll soars
- Confirmed Wuhan coronavirus cases top 20,000 as China marks deadliest day
Navis Capital backed Aurelius Healthcare buys Nilai Medical Centre have 429 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 6, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.