He said that this was based on the indicators and current developments such as the percentage of full vaccinations for the adult population which to date had reached 82.7% while that of the first dose had surpassed 90%.
“God willing, there will be a meeting of the pandemic special committee at the federal level tomorrow to be chaired by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
“This matter (shifting to Phase Four) will also be scrutinised during the meeting. Based on the current situation, we expect to be able to move to the next phase at the latest in a month," he said to reporters after checking on the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme at SMK Pengkalan Berangan here Tuesday (Sept 28).
A total of 1,470 Form One to Form Three students from four secondary schools in the Marang district received their first dose during the programme in preparation for the reopening of schools next month.
Meanwhile, in another development, Ahmad Samsuri, who is also PAS vice-president, said Terengganu would host the 67th PAS Annual General Assembly scheduled on Nov 6 to 7.
As such, all plans and preparations are underway to ensure the assembly including the selection of the top party posts would go smoothly, he added.
“The assembly cannot be postponed anymore and we concur with the directive of the Registrar of Societies that it be held before Dec 31," he added. – Bernama
- Biogen builds case for its Alzheimer's drug, skeptics say more data needed
- Kellyanne Conway dares Adam Schiff to testify in Wednesday's impeachment hearing—and says SHE will show up if he speaks under oath
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Impeachment enters new crucial phase
- Boris goes for the kill: Johnson says Theresa May's deal is 'dead' but the Prime Minister should still step aside even if it is defeated... a day after he agreed to back the plan if she quit as PM after Brexit
- Impeachment inquiry enters new phase. Will the White House take part?
- Trump slams impeachment inquiry as next phase nears
- White House Aide Says Phase One of US-China Trade Deal Being Prepared
- Spotlight: Trump slams impeachment inquiry as next phase nears
- India Vs West Indies: Ravindra Jadeja is presently enjoying the best phase of his career, says Virat Kohli
- Impeachment heads into uncertain phase as Judiciary Committee takes the reins
- Trump says U.S. bill on Hong Kong doesn't help China trade talks
- Yuan hit after Trump says trade deal could come after 2020 election
- Trump impeachment: New phase begins in congressional inquiry
- Brexit Enters 'Titanic Tuesday': What's in Boris Johnson's Withdrawal Bill?
- PMI rebound a good sign, analysts say
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Cast On What To Expect From The Saga-Ending Movie
- Trump says no deadline for China trade deal
- Don't Expect To See Pikachu's Original Final Evolution In A Pokemon Game
- Japan and EU expected to sign trade deal after breakthrough in talks
- Bayonetta Dev Says It Has A Game Idea That "Has Never Been Done Before"
NRP: Terengganu expected to enter Phase Four in October, says MB have 475 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.