The police arrested six women, aged between 28 and 39, following enforcement operations on three massage establishments located at Kim Keat Lane, Turf Club Road and Sophia Road on Oct. 5 and 7, 2021.
During the operation conducted by Tanglin Police Division, six women were arrested for offences under the Women's Charter.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the women had allegedly provided or advertised to provide sexual services within these massage establishments.
One of the three outlets was also allegedly found to be carrying on a business of providing massage services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence, in contravention of the Massage Establishments Act.
Police investigations are ongoing.
Individuals found guilty of carrying on the business of providing massage services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence under the Massage Establishment Act, shall be fined up to S$10,000, face imprisonment of up to two years, or both.
For repeat offenders, the offence carries a fine not exceeding S$20,000, imprisonment of up to five years, or both.
Top photo via Singapore Police Force & Google Maps
- UMKC softball players say coach sexually harassed them. School bought him a microwave
- Star fighter Conor McGregor arrested on Miami Beach, accused of smashing fan’s phone
- Biogenesis Doctor Runs New "Anti-Aging" Clinic and an NFL Superstar Showed Up on Their Instagram
- NFL insider Adam Schefter: Robert Kraft 'is not the biggest name involved' in prostitution ring
- Meet football's powerful women tasked with rebuilding Fifa
- Conor McGregor arrested in Miami after ‘smashing phone out of a fan’s hand as he tried to take a photo’
- Robert Kraft breaks his silence on prostitution arrest
- Mariners’ former Dominican trainers allege racial discrimination against club
- Women’s Hall of Fame inducts Sotomayor, Fonda, Allred
- Meet the Folsom golfer who qualified to compete in Augusta National Women’s Amateur championship
- Investigation into women’s lacrosse at Fresno State completed; no rules violations found
- Bulldogs women enjoy fast start to Mountain West season
- Special report: Women's county game poised for revolution to professionalise domestic competition
- Police say Robert Kraft was at massage parlor on day of AFC title game
- Report alleges Dodgers minor-leaguers of role in assault of woman at spring training in 2015
- Robert Kraft’s attorneys challenge video taken at massage parlor
- ‘Ok, Cool.’ Tom Herman’s wife fires back at cheating allegations with hilarious T-shirt
- Aldon Smith timeline of trouble: Arrests, suspensions ruin once-promising NFL career
- Report: Women Robert Kraft received massages from likely not trafficked
- Gang of Migrants Allegedly Raped Underage Italian Girls
6 women, aged 28-39, arrested in S'pore for alleged involvement in sexual services in massage shops have 402 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.