A woman in Singapore recently alleged that her S$400 Gucci wallet was stolen from her gate after “contactless delivery” for the branded wallet was completed.
Taking to Facebook , the seller of the wallet Dyanne Mikayla said the incident occured at a Housing Development Board (HDB) flat at 31 Bendemeer Road at 12:34pm on Oct. 7.
She is also appealing for any witnesses of the incident to come forward to provide more information.
Responding to Mothership ‘s queries, the police confirmed that a report has been lodged and investigations are ongoing.
Contactless delivery for Covid-19 positive buyer
Speaking to Shin Min Daily News (SMDN) , Mikayla said her customer bought a Gucci wallet imported from Italy, and the wallet was delivered in a paper bag which bore the brand’s logo.
Mikayla, a 35-year-old customer service manager, said that “contactless delivery” was arranged for the item because the buyer had tested positive for Covid-19.
According to SMDN, the delivery person had hung the item on the customer’s door, and sent Mikayla a photo of the delivery.
Unfortunately, Mikayla was reportedly unable to notify her buyer of the delivery in time as she was undergoing a Covid-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test at the time.
Seller hopes CCTV footage can help solve the case
She refunded the amount for the wallet to her buyer and made a police report at 11:41 pm on the day of the incident.
Subsequently, she wrote about the incident on Facebook the next day (Oct. 8) and appealed for any “witnesses” of the incident to contact her.
Mikayla told SMDN that the delivery person returned to the area at a later time, and spotted police CCTVs in the vicinity of the HDB flat and at the 1st floor lift lobby.
She believes that the captured footages can help solve the case soon.
Follow and listen to our podcast here
Top image via Dyanne Mikayla/Facebook
- Driven to the edge: life on the Christmas parcel delivery run
- Bitcoin battered: The worst crypto catastrophes of 2019
- Small, full-service markets whet appetites for local
- Can We Be Saved From Facebook?
- Remembering Leonardo DiCaprio’s Days As New York’s Party Prince of 1998
- Paul McCartney Is Not Dead (And Neither Is the Past)
- 501 Days in Swampland
- Trapped in a hoax: survivors of conspiracy theories speak out
- Mueller Was Listening to
- Ford Focus ST Revealed With Powerful Gasoline, Diesel Engines
- Lawyer X royal commission blog: Nicola Gobbo ordered to give evidence over the phone
Gucci wallet hung at Covid-19 positive buyer’s door allegedly stolen after contactless delivery have 413 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.