KOTA KINABALU: There are 76 general practitioner (GP) clinics and five private hospitals currently offering Covid-19 booster shot services throughout Sabah.
State Covid-19 Immunisation Programme operations director Datuk Shahelmey Yahya said the vaccination centre (PPV) at Sabah International Convention Centre (SICC) meanwhile, will only operate until the end of November.
“PPVs in schools, government hospitals and health clinics will continue providing vaccination services,” he said on Saturday (Nov 13).
On Friday (Nov 12), state Covid-19 spokesperson Datuk Seri Masidi Manjun said the Covid-19 booster dose can be obtained for free at government medical facilities for those over 40 years old.
“Those who received their second dose of Pfizer six months ago, or three months after receiving their second dose of Sinovac are encouraged to get their booster shot,” he said, adding that one could go to the government medical facilities or private ones appointed by the Health Ministry.
- Province of British Columbia to offer COVID-19 booster shots to all residents
- Beijing offering COVID-19 booster shots ahead of Olympics
- MPs to receive Covid-19 booster shots from Tuesday (Nov 2)
- 3 more groups eligible for Covid-19 booster shots
- Explained: The significance of expanding the use of Covid-19 booster shots in the US
- U.S. FDA advisers back Moderna COVID-19 booster shots for older and high-risk people
- FDA Authorizes COVID-19 Booster Shots From Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- Harris to get COVID-19 booster shot on Saturday
- Vietnam’s health authorities prepare for COVID-19 booster shots
- Switzerland Recommends Covid-19 Booster Shots for Over 65 Years
- FDA advisers back COVID-19 booster shots for Johnson & Johnson recipients
- Kelantan starts administering Covid-19 booster shots
- FDA Panel Approves Experimental Use Authorization Application For Moderna COVID-19 Booster Shots In 3 Populations
- Kentucky governor makes case for COVID-19 booster shots
- Switzerland recommends COVID-19 booster shots for over 65s, but not general population
- Where can I get my Covid-19 booster shot?
- FDA may approve mixing and matching COVID-19 booster shots
- Medical community anxiously awaits COVID-19 booster shots
- FDA to take up Moderna, J&J Covid-19 booster questions, including mix-and-match shots
- NIH Study Says Mixing And Matching COVID-19 Boosters Is Safe
Over 70 GP clinics, five private hospitals offering Covid-19 booster shots in Sabah have 322 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at November 13, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.