The Ministry of Health (MOH) reported 1,324 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore on Wednesday (Dec. 1).
Here are the important numbers you should be aware of:
New cases on Dec. 1: 1,324
New community cases: 1,266
New imported cases: 13
New cases in migrant worker dormitories: 45
Weekly infection growth rate: 0.67
Total number of cases reported thus far: 266,049
New deaths reported on Dec. 1: 8
Age: Between the ages of 59 and 86. All of them, except for an unvaccinated case, had various underlying medical conditions.
Total deaths reported thus far: 726
Require oxygen supplementation in the general ward: 206
Unstable and under close monitoring in the ICU: 16
Critically ill and intubated in the ICU: 61
Current overall ICU utilisation rate: 59.7 per cent
MOH stated on Nov. 30 that it had updated Singapore’s overall population numbers due to outflows of migrants and deaths, which meant that the total population slightly decreased.
This therefore has an effect on the vaccination coverage percentages.
Percentage of total population undergone full regimen/received two doses: 87 per cent
Received at least one dose: 87 per cent
Received booster shot: 27 per cent
Percentage of eligible population vaccinated: 96 per cent
Top photo by Karen Lui.
- No new pneumonic plague case found in Beijing
- Suspects in New Mexico compound case expected to be released despite sheriff's pleas
- The Latest: First death reported in Lebanon's protests
- New twist in case of Russian sisters who say they killed their 'rapist' father in self-defence after years of abuse as testimony shows he was ASLEEP when they attacked him
- 'Lack of leadership' led to Kansas college football player’s death, report says
- Latest: Lawyer threatens lawsuit after student death report
- First Connecticut Vaping Death Reported
- Melania Lookalike in T.I. Clip Ready for New FLOTUS Parody Amid "Death Threats"
- Autopsy reveals new twist in case of U.S. man charged with killing Anguilla resort worker
- Epstein Was Left Unattended by Guards With Cell Mate Transferred Hours Before His Death - Report
1,324 new Covid-19 cases & 8 deaths reported in S’pore have 324 words, post on mothership.sg at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.