KUALA LUMPUR: A total of 22,698,593 individuals or 97% of the adult population in the country have completed their Covid-19 vaccination as of Wednesday (Dec 1).
Based on the Health Ministry's CovidNow portal, 98.4% or 23,034,278 of the adult population have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.
Meanwhile, 86.2% or 2,712,550 adolescents aged 12 to 17 years had completed their vaccination, while 89.8 per cent or 2,824,704 individuals have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.
A total of 142,607 doses of the vaccine were dispensed yesterday with 7,347 of them as the second dose, 4,744 the first dose and 130,516 as booster dose, bringing the cumulative number of vaccine doses administered under the National Covid-19 Immunisation programme (PICK) to 53,671,277 doses.
As for the booster dose, a total of 2,590,730 doses have been dispensed.- Bernama
- World must prepare for potential COVID-19 pandemic says WHO
- Coronavirus: Germany's COVID-19 cases almost double
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's COVID-19 cases almost double
- Italy is experiencing a COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, but I still plan to travel there with my family
- 'No corona for me, hun': Demi Rose wears a face mask as she jets out of LA amid global COVID-19 outbreak
- Coronavirus update: Latest news on COVID-19 as health ministers gather, disease confirmed in new countries and questions arise about immunity
- Coronavirus COVID-19 symptoms, when should you see a doctor and how the infection spreads
- Who is vulnerable to coronavirus? So far children appear safe from COVID-19
- First coronavirus case confirmed in Tasmania, after man who travelled from Iran tests positive for COVID-19
- Morning digest: Govt. rallies behind Amit Shah on curbing Delhi violence; COVID-19 cases emerging faster globally, says WHO, and more
Covid-19 Watch: 97% of Malaysia's adult population fully vaccinated have 262 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.