KUALA LUMPUR: A total of 22,698,593 individuals or 97% of the adult population in the country have completed their Covid-19 vaccination as of Wednesday (Dec 1).
Based on the Health Ministry's CovidNow portal, 98.4% or 23,034,278 of the adult population have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.
Meanwhile, 86.2% or 2,712,550 adolescents aged 12 to 17 years had completed their vaccination, while 89.8 per cent or 2,824,704 individuals have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.
A total of 142,607 doses of the vaccine were dispensed yesterday with 7,347 of them as the second dose, 4,744 the first dose and 130,516 as booster dose, bringing the cumulative number of vaccine doses administered under the National Covid-19 Immunisation programme (PICK) to 53,671,277 doses.
As for the booster dose, a total of 2,590,730 doses have been dispensed.- Bernama
- Over 75% of India's adult population fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Covid-19 Watch: 48.4% of Malaysia's adult population have received booster dose
- Covid-19 Watch: 45.1% of Malaysia's adult population have received booster dose
- Covid-19 Watch: Over 50% of Malaysia's adult population given booster dose
- Covid-19: Half of Malaysia's adult population has received booster dose as of Friday (Jan 28)
- Covid-19 Watch: 45.7% of adult population have received vaccine booster dose
- Covid-19 Watch: Vaccinating your kids is a choice but it's better for them if you decide on it, says Khairy
- Over 75% Indian adults now fully vaccinated against Covid, PM Modi hails feat
- Covid-19 Watch: More curbs to be eased once kids are vaccinated, says Khairy
- Covid-19 Watch: 313% increase in clusters involving educational institutions
Covid-19 Watch: 97% of Malaysia's adult population fully vaccinated have 236 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.