Jakarta ● Tue, December 7 2021
The Directorate General of Taxes (DGT) received 229,580 objection and non-objection applications during the pandemic in 2020-2021, compared with 152,494 in 2018 and 209,099 in 2019.
The tax objection application is a mechanism that taxpayers can use to look for tax justice if they are not satisfied with the tax disposition issued by the DGT. Meanwhile, the non-objection application is a mechanism used by taxpayers to ask for relief from tax administration sanctions.
Both applications are handled by the Tax Objection and Appeals Division under the coordination of DGT regional offices. However, if taxpayers are still unsatisfied with the objection and non-objection decision reached by this division, they can submit a tax appeal application to the Tax Court.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Google agrees on $1 billion tax settlement with France
- ECB stimulus, Spanish floods & Google France tax settlement
- EU braces for impact in final chapter of Airbus-Boeing dispute
- Google agrees 945-mn-euro tax settlement with France
- Disputed New Moldova Govt Meets Under Police Blockade
- Draft G-20 statement stresses ‘urgency’ of WTO reform
- Google to pay €1bn to end French tax probe
- Businesses Shut Down to Protest Tax Increase in Pakistan
- France defiant on plans to impose 'Gafa' tax on tech giants
- Google to pay $1.7 billion to French government over tax dodge
Reforming Indonesian tax dispute settlement system have 257 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.