EASTENDERS fans are convinced they've noticed a huge clue about the location of Tina Carter's body, suggesting she's likely to be buried under the former Argee Bhajee restaurant.
Walford's Argee Bhajee is due to make way for a mosque soon, but the development has faced a good few setbacks.
During a discussion about the construction delays in the cafe, Kathy Beale seemed to be saying that things were going slower than anticipated because the police have cordoned off the site.
After she spoke, a chilling expression appeared on killer Gray's face, which some viewers think means only one thing: that's where he dumped Tina's body!
Wasting no time, they flocked to Twitter to share their suspicions.
One chirped: “What was that reaction from Gray when he heard the delay of the Mosque all about?… Is Tina being held in the Argee Bargee!!!”
“Is Tina buried under restaurant? The look on Gray's face when Kath mentioned about delays", a second wrote.
A third speculated: “Why did Gray make that face at Kathy… Is Tina’s body THERE?!?!?!?”
“Ahhh Gray has put Tina's body in the mosque", said a fourth as they pieced it all together.
And a fifth added: “Also, that look Gray gave when he heard that the Argee Bhajee mosque redevelopment might be delayed Shifty as hell. I swear he's hid Tina's body in there or something”.
Although fans of the popular BBC soap had originally thought Gray's horrible crime would finally come to light over Christmas, it wasn't to be.
Whitney Dean and Kheerat Panesar's tried their hardest to expose Gray for the cold-blooded killer he is, but their efforts were thwarted when Gray's wife Chelsea went into premature labour.
Some viewers gave been left raging that the murderer is still swanning about Albert Square and not behind bars.
One took to Twitter, saying: “Honestly depresses me that Gray is still walking about when he should've been found out at Christmas".
- Lie With Me fans convinced they’ve already solved Charlie Brooks thriller’s twist after just two episodes
- EastEnders bombshell as Tina Carter found alive after Chelsea spots chilling clue?
- EastEnders Gray downfall 'exposed' by fans after Whitney hit and run cover-up
- Line of Duty season six clues from BBC1 trailer for the last episode
- The Masked Singer UK: Who’s behind the masks? All the clues so far…
- Coins, Photos, Kitchen Tools: Pieces of Lives Buried in Condo Collapse
- The Killing of a Colorado Rancher
- The king of the damned
- 50 famously misheard and misunderstood song lyrics, explained
EastEnders fans convinced they’ve figured out where Tina’s body is buried after ‘giveaway’ clue from Gray have 467 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.