MELAKA: Any talk of a Cabinet reshuffle is mere speculation, says Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, adding that his main focus is to solve flood woes and curb the spread of Covid-19.
"I have not thought about a Cabinet reshuffle.
"I will not answer the issue of dropping ministers from my line-up as my main focus is now on the floods as the rakyat is in need of help," he said after visiting the SK Gangsa flood relief centre here on Tuesday (Jan 4).
Earlier, Utusan Malaysia, quoting a source, reported that Ismail Sabri is expected to reshuffle the Cabinet and appoint a deputy in the coming week.
- Egypt's Sisi names 10 ministers in cabinet reshuffle
- Boris Johnson’s post-Brexit Cabinet reshuffle delayed a week so he can push through decision on HS2
- Dominic Cummings threatens leaking Cabinet ministers with sackings and demotions in Boris Johnson's reshuffle - as colleagues share mock-ups of top trio as Mafia heavies on WhatsApp
- Boris Johnson gathers Cabinet in frantic hunt for a way out of Remainer trap: PM holds crisis talks with his ministers as Labour threatens to delay election until DECEMBER to destroy his 'do or die' Brexit vow
- Labour reshuffle: the quotes that helped seal Michael Dugher's fate
- Boris Johnson 'prepares to sack five women from his Cabinet but plans to promote junior female staffers amid concerns over sexism accusations'
- 'The workers are coming for you!' Labour declares class war as Jeremy Corbyn says Boris Johnson wants Brexit for his 'wealthy friends' while union baron Len McCluskey vows to fight the PM 'in our factories'
- Cabinet expansion: Karnataka CM BSY in Delhi for go-ahead
- Liar Cameron must go! Tory MP condemns 'untrustworthy' PM over EU referendum campaign and has ALREADY sent letter demanding leadership contest
- 'Today is the day': Boris Johnson hails 'the dawn of a new era' as he heads up North for historic Cabinet meeting as Britain prepares to finally leave the EU at 11pm TONIGHT
PM: News on Cabinet reshuffle is mere speculation have 323 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at January 4, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.