7-Eleven has collaborated with local brewery Tiger Beer to launch a new outlet at Palawan Beach, Sentosa.
This new outlet has several new exciting offerings.
First, the Nitro Tea, from S$3.50 per cup.
Exclusive to this outlet, these are black and fruit-flavoured teas infused with nitrogen gas to produce a smooth texture.
The Arctic Coke machine turns a bottle of Coca Cola into a Coke slushie.
Lastly, you can also get ice-cold Tiger Beer on reverse tap .
Ongoing launch promotions include:
- Get a Large 16oz Slurpee at S$1.50 (U.P. S$1.80) until Jul. 3, 2022
- Enjoy a buy-1-free-1 promotion on Nitro Tea until Jul. 3, 2022
- Get one free Elegante glass with the purchase of three reverse tap cups of beers until Aug. 19, 2022
You can visit this new 7-Eleven outlet at 82 Palawan Beach Walk.
Credit for all images: 7-Eleven.
- Brewery gives away surplus beer left over after lockdown in exchange for NHS donation
- Foreign brands and beer sizzle, ‘desi’ takes a hit
- The Vanishing Ice Sheets
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Ultrafast toothbrushes and a laptop/phone hybrid
- Where to go on holiday in 2016
- The bitter truth about fast food
- Can Democrats Fix the Party?
- Kent State Shootings: A Lot of People Were Crying, and the Guard Walked Away
- Two mates forced to spend coronavirus lockdown in a PUB spend their time playing crazy golf and having BBQs
- States issue guidelines for extended lockdown
7-Eleven x Tiger Beer Sentosa outlet has Nitro Tea, Arctic Coke machine & beer on reverse tap have 238 words, post on mothership.sg at May 28, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.