Some 10,000 people attended a Hari Raya Aidilfitri open house held in Taman Melawati, Selangor – the second of a series of open houses held throughout the state.
Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari said the festive events were planned for all nine districts in Selangor, with some 70,000 people expected to attend.
At the open house for Gombak district, guests were treated to traditional Malay dishes and live performances.
There were a total of 13 stalls set up by the Selangor State Agriculture Development Corporation, Ampang Jaya Municipal Council and Selayang Municipal Council.
Amirudin also presented duit raya to the children at the event.
- Kate Moss looks fresh-faced after celebrating Marc Jacobs' nuptials
- MLB's Joey Gallo & Nomar Mazara Celebrate Home Run With Double Crotch Grab
- Calling all Jedi: Star Wars Celebration comes to Chicago, promising big news
- Seahawks Continue To Be This Season's Celebration Kings
- IN CELEBRATION OF WOMEN
- Pairing beers with Summerfest headliners and other ways to celebrate with brew
- Trinidad & Tobago celebrate anniversary
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with parades, festivals and tours throughout the city and boroughs
- Monnik Beer Co. celebrate one year of brewing
- Helen Skelton: ‘I may not come back’ Countryfile star says as she shares bikini-clad pics
Celebration continues have 193 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.