Singaporean Tanya Chua, 47, won Best Mandarin Female Singer at the recent Golden Melody Awards for her album “DEPART”.
This is her fourth best female singer award after snagging victories in 2006, 2008, and 2012.
With this latest win, Chua has now won the most awards in the best Mandarin female singer category.
She had earlier been tied with another legend, Ah Mei, with three wins each.
Chua was nominated for eight awards in this year’s GMAs, winning four of them .
The four awards are Best Mandarin Female Singer, Album of the Year, Best Mandarin Album, and Best Vocal Album Recording.
Image from TVBS News YouTube
- Tanya Chua crowned best female singer at Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards for record 4th time
- Singapore veteran star Tanya Chua crowned best female singer at Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards for record fourth time
- Singaporean singer Tanya Chua wins big at Taiwan music awards
- Ji So-yun Included Among World's 50 Best Female Footballers
- BET Awards 2022: The Complete Winners List
- Where Does Stephen Curry Rank All-Time After Fourth NBA Championship?
- Taraji P. Henson had 10 costume changes, 10 wig changes, and SIX nail changes while hosting the 2022 BET Awards in LA
- Dame Kelly Holmes exposes her abs in a yellow mullet dress with midriff cutouts at the LGBT Awards... days after coming out as gay
- Who will perform and present at the 2022 BET Awards?
Tanya Chua wins best female singer at Golden Melody Awards for record 4th time have 227 words, post on mothership.sg at May 28, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.