An alleged drug den operator and two other suspects were arrested on June 26 inside a makeshift drug den in Subic town, Zambales province. (Photo courtesy of PDEA)
SUBIC, Zambales—Some P89,700 worth of "shabu" (crystal meth) was confiscated during an entrapment operation Sunday in a makeshift drug den in this town, authorities said.
Reports from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) said a drug den operator, identified as Abbygail Cleofe, 37, was arrested together with two other suspects, Ace Narez, 30, and Michael Tolentino, 34, during the operation at Purok 3, Tala Extension in Barangay Matain.
Seized from the suspects were five heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing 13 grams of shabu, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the marked money used by the undercover PDEA agent.
The suspects will face charges of violating the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
- 2 drug suspects fall in Quezon busts; P420K shabu seized
- PNP: Two men arrested, P2.8 million ‘shabu’ seized in Cebu City
- 3 drugs suspects nabbed, P340K ‘shabu’ seized in Naga City drug den
- P1.1-M shabu seized in Navotas buy-bust ops — NCRPO
- 4 drug suspects busted in Batangas; P110K shabu seized
- P2K worth of shabu seized in Romblon bust
- P6K worth of shabu seized in Quezon bust
- Shabu worth P223K seized in Rizal, Cavite busts; 7 drug suspects nabbed
- Over Rs 1000 crore worth of cash, drugs, liquor, freebies seized during assembly polls in 5 states
- 553 kg gutka seized from bus carrying guest workers from Odisha
Nearly P90,000 ‘shabu’ seized in Subic have 260 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.