The Original Vadai will be opening a new outlet soon.
In a Facebook post, they mentioned that it had been a struggle finding a convenient location in the North, but had finally done it.
“It will rain Vadai in Woodlands from 27th May 2022!!! Catch you all there!!!”
It will open at Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre, located at 676 Woodlands Drive 71.
You can find the other branches at Beach Road, Joo Chiat, Century Square and Amoy Street.
According to hawker food champion KF Seetoh , The Original Vadai utilises dough made in small batches, along with bigger prawns and green chili (which are spicier than the ones found in the average vadai), to set themselves apart.
Although the vadai store only found a permanent location in 2019, the family has actually been selling the snack out of night markets for decades.
You can read more about the founders’ journey here:
Address: 676 Woodlands Drive 71 #02-29 S730676
Opening Hours: Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-8pm
Image from The Original Vadai
- Potatopia, set to open in the Village, just the latest eatery to focus on one item
- Jessup Farm shops to open with weekend event
- Outlet malls losing steam as Michigan projects fall through
- Super Bowl XV: Outlaws rule NFL 27-10
- Chick-fil-A opens in Flemington
- Hurricane Irma update: Restaurants open in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Lehigh, beaches
- Pat McAfee opens up: 'Failure is completely possible'
- Bidding for George Zimmerman original painting hits $110K on eBay
- Mall update: J. Crew nears Foothills opening date
- Gino’s East of Chicago finally opens in Phoenix, and you could win free pizza for a year
The Original Vadai opening outlet at Kampung Admiralty on May 27 have 254 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.