HANOI, June 25 (Xinhua): Vietnam recorded 657 new Covid-19 cases on Saturday, up by 4 from Friday, according to its Ministry of Health.
All the new infections were domestically transmitted in 36 provinces and cities.
The national pandemic caseload now stands at 10,742,891.
The Vietnamese capital Hanoi was the pandemic hotspot with 169 new cases recorded on Saturday, followed by the northern Bac Ninh province with 53 and the northern Phu Tho province with 45.
The infections brought the total tally to 10,742,891 with 43,084 deaths.
Nationwide, 9,642,514 Covid-19 patients, or nearly 90 percent of the infections, have recovered.
More than 229.2 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered in the country, including nearly 204.2 million shots on people aged 18 and above, said the ministry. – Xinhua
- Johnny Love's Canterbury Park line for Saturday, June 22
- Nintendo Switch Play Together Events Will Start Across Canada On June 25
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, June 25
- Brown finds new home, agrees to deal with Pats
- Brodie Van Wagenen reportedly lashes out at Mets’ coaches
- These are the best 25 photos from our photographers in August
- Nintendo World Championships To Return To E3 After 25 Years
- New Zealand vs South Africa talking points
- Avian Flu Cases Surging: Are You at Risk?
- Joseph Parker to make DAZN debut against Alex Leapai on June 29
Vietnam reports 657 new Covid-19 cases on Saturday (June 25) have 199 words, post on www.thestar.com.my at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.