Do you have a go-to place to relieve yourself? For these men, it just happened to be on a particular wall in Jurong East.
Taking to Facebook on Wednesday (June 22), Pauline Wee shared a video of several men taking turns to urinate on the same wall of a parking lot at Enterprise Hub along Toh Guan Road East.
“Really don’t understand [this]. A coffee shop is nearby but they don’t like to urinate there,” the frustrated woman wrote, claiming that the men would “visit” the wall every weekend.
Earlier this week, Wee had complained on social media about the “distressing” litter situation at Enterprise Hub .
After the three-minute clip was re-posted online, several netizens expressed their outrage towards the men for answering nature’s call in the open.
A netizen wondered: “[Does] the wall have some attraction for guys to pee there?”
Speaking with AsiaOne on Thursday, Wee shared that since last year, she has been seeing trash left behind in the area which also reeked of urine.
The 40-year-old administrative executive said that CCTV footage confirmed her long-held suspicion that the culprits were migrant workers who would have their meals there.
Wee added: “Seems like they are getting more ridiculous.
“To urinate in public and beside the cars [parked there]… That’s very wrong [and] unhygienic.”
AsiaOne has contacted Enterprise Hub’s management office for comment.
Past incidents of people peeing in public left netizens feeling repulsed by their lack of civic-mindedness.
- US stocks bounce back with BIGGEST gain since 2009, while Apple records its strongest day in two years as Wall Street recovers from plunge over coronavirus fears
- Video of 'Furious and Fearless' Elderly Woman Confronting Hong Kong Police and Protesters Goes Viral
- Chinese woman dons an inflated giraffe costume to hospital as a way to protect her from coronavirus after failing to buy a face mask
- It Was the ‘Wonder Woman’ of Times, It Was the Megyn Kelly of Times
- DC Announces Huge New Lineup of YA and Middle Grade Titles Featuring Batman, Wonder Woman, and More
- NHS 111 call handlers are NOT asking patients with coronavirus symptoms if they have travelled to Asia and are just telling them to go to their GP, doctors warn
- Now for Storm Jorge! Third consecutive weekend of misery starts with another MONTH of rain falling today as 70mph gales blow in from Spain bringing fears the worst floods may be yet to come
- Is Surrey a coronavirus hotspot? Search is on for patient who infected UK's 20th victim - the first to catch infection in Britain - as Jeremy Hunt confirms GP is fresh suspected case in area where two schools have closed and another sufferer was diagnosed
- Charlotte Wood captures the feminist zeitgeist again in The Weekend
- 'As a black woman I'm always fetishised': racism in the bedroom
Why do they pee on the same wall every weekend? Woman asks after catching men in the act at Jurong East have 515 words, post on www.asiaone.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.