You might be anticipating more details on the harassment case between Glenn Yong and Eleanor Lee.
If so, you’re probably in for a disappointment.
Yong, 26, is best known for his role in Jack Neo’s “Ah Girls Go Army”, while Lee, 22, is Quan Yifong’s daughter and an actress.
Although the case has been going for quite a while now, both parties have remained relatively private about it.
A statement just released by Lee on the afternoon of Aug. 8, 2022 continues in the same vein.
The lines were posted to the actress’ Instagram Stories, where it will expire in 24 hours unless pinned to her profile Highlights.
It addressed fans and friends, saying that it’s been a “stressful past few months”.
Lee said she is glad to be able to “finally shed some light” on the matter, but not much else surrounding the case was given away—the matter was simply framed as “issues [and] disagreements” between them.
Two additional tiny details: this had started as far back as August 2021, and Yong was addressed as a “colleague”.
She then boiled the issue down to a “misunderstanding”, which has since been resolved with the help of their lawyers.
The statement ended with Lee expressing her gratitude at the support and encouragement that she has received so far, as she turns her focus to honing her craft.
Top image via Glenn Yong and Eleanor Lee’s Instagram pages
- Gay and trans soldiers say they were abused in South Korean military
- Writers and critics on the best books of 2013
- 'You have done terrible things to a number of women': Jeffrey Katzenberg shares his pointed response to friend of 30 years Harvey Weinstein after he wrote desperate letter begging not to be fired
- 'My heart breaks for the women who have suffered': Harvey Weinstein's wife announces she is LEAVING sex abuser movie mogul as he 'intends to fly to Europe for sex addiction rehab'
- ICE arrests at Colorado courthouses leave immigrants fearful
- World Cup 2010 live blog: 14 June
- 2020 presidential endorsements
- Why survivors of sexual assault are falling through the cracks
- Exclusive: 'American' news site with ties to Iran sheds new light on Tehran's information war
- Live Updates: Robert Mueller Testifies on Trump-Russia Report Findings
Eleanor Lee addresses harassment case with Glenn Yong, says it was a 'misunderstanding' have 414 words, post on mothership.sg at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.