Ask the Thai's is back! This is a show where we ask our thai friends their opinions and thoughts regarding the culture difference between the thais and the west and also discuss their thoughts on the current affairs of Thailand. Let us know your thoughts and feedback and suggest some questions you have always wanted to ask the Thai's.
- Duggars refuse sitdown with People to avoid being asked about Josh Duggar's molestation confession
- Elizabeth Gilbert is thinking big with her latest, 'The Signature of All Things'
- Fariña thinks big
- The people get what they ask for
- American gets 2.5 years in jail for insulting Thailand’s royal family
- Thai king, world’s longest-reigning monarch, dies after 70 years on throne
- Topless painter on ‘Thailand’s Got Talent’ sparks outcry in country over televised nudity
- Lady Gaga criticized by Thai ministry over inappropriate use of country's flag during concert
- Phoenix transit plan, including Prop. 104, asks voters to envision city's future
- As Jarrett Maupin sought justice for a Phoenix family, he also asked them for cash
What do Thai people think about ‘The Big C’ in Thailand | Ask The Thais (Pt. 1) have 207 words, post on thethaiger.com at July 30, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.