You may have noticed that the selection of Famous Amos cookie flavours has been rather limited over the past two months or so.
If you’ve noticed, here’s an extra brownie point for you.
Based on our observations at two outlets (Nex and Tampines), these are the flavours that are currently available:
- Loaded Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Chip
- Macadamia Mania
According to Famous Amos’ online store , other flavours include:
- Chocolate Chip & Pecan
- Butterscotch Chip & Pecan
- Original Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Rasin & Cinnamon
- Double Chocolate Chip & Pecan
- Chocolate Chip & Macadamia
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Chip & Macadamia
A sign displayed at outlets stated that the chain is currently facing “disruptions in cookies supply due to shipment delays of ingredients”.
Mothership understands that at least one of their outlets received a batch of ingredients — mostly nuts — last month, but supplies have since run out.
When will the cookies be back?
A staff member shared they are currently waiting for the next batch of ingredients, which they believe will arrive sometime next month, but were unable to give a definite timeline.
Mothership has reached out to Famous Amos’ head office and will update this article if they respond.
- Cleaning pro swears by 60p oven hack that banishes grease with two household items
- The quirky London Marathon 2022 costumes worn by runners
- ‘Will cost you!’ Common freezer mistakes to avoid or risk appliance being ‘less efficient’
- How top Treasury sacking signalled trouble ahead for Kwasi Kwarteng
- 5 Best Finance Apps for Entrepreneurs in the US
Most Famous Amos cookie flavours out of stock in S'pore due to ingredient shipment delays have 315 words, post on mothership.sg at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.